‘The Great British Bike off was a fantastic team effort from Health Unlimited, raising over £500 for such a worthy cause. We can’t wait to do it all over again next year!’ King Ho
Learn more about supporting HEART UK in your local community by becoming an Ambassador or find an Ambassador in your area
Fun Fundraising ideas to get you inspired!
- Come Dine with Me – invite your friends round for a low cholesterol meal and charge each person £20 for the privilege. Check out our range of delicious recipes here.
- Put on a film night. Hire a hall or speak to your local cinema. Get sponsored to come dressed in pyjamas!
- Host a Hearty Tea party! Or simply make hearty cakes and sell them – see our range of heart healthy tea time treats.
- Why not talk to a local restaurant and see whether they will put on a special fundraising meal as part of National Cholesterol Month?
- Hold a wine tasting evening - and spend an evening tasting fine wines. Ask friends and family to pay an entry fee, provide wine, cheese and French bread free of charge. Try and get the wine donated.
- Why not arrange a Quiz night – in your local hall – run a raffle too. We have a quiz you could use - email fundraising to get a copy of this.
- Treat your heart with a sponsored slim – set yourself a goal and get your friends to sponsor you – the pounds will soon drop off and the £1’s mount up!
- Arrange a car washing day with your place of work. It’s a fun way to raise funds and great exercise too!
- Guess the baby - ask for baby photos and get your friends to guess who they are. Pay to enter.
- Bingo - Organise a bingo event – devise your own calls for the numbers. Charge a fee per game.
Once you have decided on what you want to do, open up your Virgin Money Giving page or Just Giving page and send the link to all your family and friends and get fundraising. For a sponsorship form and information on further fundraising ideas or to request a fundraising pack please email fundraising.