Save the Date
2019 annual conference
3-5 July 2019
University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
- Hospital Consultants
- Associate Specialists and Specialist Trainees with an interest in Cardiovascular disease
- Caring Professionals
- Chemical Pathologists
- Clinical Lipidologists
- Vascular Surgeons
- Cardiovascular Radiologists
- Allied Health Professionals
- Community Pharmacists
- General Practitioners
- GPs with Specialist Interest in CVD
- Directors of Public Health
- Healthcare Commissioners
- Nurses - Specialist Cardiovascular and Lipid Clinic
- Nurses - Practice
- Nurses - Genetics Specialist
- Basic Scientists
- Scientists and researchers in cardiovascular diseases
- Those with an interest in cardiovascular disease, lipids and atherosclerosis
Travel Grants - Health Care professionals
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: CLOSED
A limited number of health professional travel grants are available.
Applicants will be notified of their submission status by: notified 27 April by email
HEALTH PROFESSIONAL TRAVEL GRANTS:
Who can apply?
Students (subject to receipt of a scanned letter confirming your status by your head of department)
Junior clinical, scientific, paramedical staff, nurses, dietitians
What the grant will cover?
The grant will be deducted from your registration fee to the conference up to a maximum of £100. (please select the invoice option when registering)
How the grant will be paid:
The grant, up to a maximum of £100 will be deducted from your final registration/attendance costs. On completing the booking form please choose the Invoice payment option and we will invoice you.
Full instructions will be provided with the form which will be submitted by email to travel grant winners after the conference.
Exclusions : Accommodation and the conference dinner on the Thursday evening would not be covered in this package but could be purchased at the published rates if desired.
Successful travel grant applicants will be required to provide a post conference 10 bullet point report giving 7 key outcomes and 3 personal benefits in attending the HEART UK annual medical & scientific conference.